Billing Resources Coordinator
At Dellino Family Law Group, we do things differently from most law firms. We believe that communication is key to successful relationships. We help people through challenging and difficult times. Finances can add stress to anyone’s life, but when going through an already tough time it can be even harder. That is where you come in. We are looking for an experienced billing coordinator to join our team. This is a great opportunity to start a career with a successful firm! There is room to grow and advance. Most of our team has been here for a number of years. We invest in our team and are looking for someone who wants a place to continue to grow with us.
The Billing Resource Coordinator will be the point of contact for managing client accounts.
Some of your primary duties will include:
- Work with clients to maintain the balance in client trust accounts.
- Make sure invoicing and replenishment requests get out on time
- Work with the client to resolve billing issues
- Work with clients to understand financing options, requirements, and options
- Run accounts receivable reports to identify overdue payments and follow up to ensure payments are made.
- Communicate with attorneys and staff orally and in writing giving and receiving billing information and instructions
- Matter Maintenance – update matter information as required and approved
- Comply with special requests for billing-related information
- Respond to occasional requests from attorneys for work in progress and accounts receivable information
- Assist with electronic billing tasks as assigned
- Follow up as needed with assigned attorneys to expedite billing and manage workload
- Document systems
- Provide weekly updates to Leadership Team
- Perform additional duties as assigned
We have a preference for candidates with 2+ years of billing experience in a professional service organization, financial account management, or collections experience and a minimum of 2+ years of client/customer service experience.
You must have strong interpersonal skills, a sense of humor, empathy, be tech savvy, organized, and have excellent oral and written communication skills. You also need to be self-motivated and be a person with flexibility to meet the changing demands of the position; have the ability to work independently while organizing and prioritizing numerous projects/tasks with competing deadlines; proficient knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel; and ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with the appropriate discretion.
This is a Full-time non-exempt role. The position has work from home and hybrid working options.
Pay: $42,000.00 – $52,000.00 per year
401(k) with generous employer contribution after 1 year of service
Fully paid Health insurance
Generous paid time off and wellness benefits
Annual domestic plane ticket
Bonus plan once eligible
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org