We are looking for a bright, efficient, and experienced paralegal to join our busy family law practice.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Provide needed support to assigned attorneys
- Manage cases with Attorney and act as a liaison with clients
- Manage calendars: including scheduling and tracking client appointments, discovery, court dates, etc.
- Check court hearing calendar to ensure all hearings are properly noted
- Complete standardized Dissolution and other court forms
- Draft pleadings
- Draft Client correspondence
- Attend Client meetings with Attorneys
- Meetings with clients and other client interactions
- Maintain organized electronic files, including opening, indexing, scanning, concurrent and accurate filing, and appropriately closing
Applicant Qualifications – MUST have:
- Minimum one year working in family law firm
- Quality writing skills
- Interpersonal skills and desire to help clients
- Ability to work efficiently in a team environment and supportive role
- Familiarity with Washington law, standardized Dissolution forms
- Proficiency with e-filing
- Litigation experience
- Sense of humor
What We Offer:
- Great compensation
- Generous 401K Plan
- PTO, paid holidays
- One round-trip plane ticket, per year
- Other wellness benefits
All inquiries will be held kept confidential.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.