Dellino Law Group is committed to helping students receive a higher education. We’re in the business of helping to bring people peace of mind while building a lasting relationship that is more than just hiring an attorney. To show our support to those who will one day go on to legally protect clients the same way we strive to do, we are starting an annual Dellino Law Group Scholarship Program.
How Much Is This Scholarship Worth?
Dellino Law Group will offer a scholarship of $1,000 to be paid to any college or university towards the cost of tuition. The scholarship money will be paid in one lump sum payment to the school and cannot be broken up into various semesters.
Who Can Apply?
For this scholarship opportunity, you must be applying to enroll in college for the Fall 2018 or Spring 2019 semester to study social justice, law, or pre-law, or already be enrolled in a related program. You can apply for this scholarship if you are:
- A high-school student attending college for the Fall 2018 or Spring 2019 semester.
- An undergrad student who is currently enrolled.
- A grad student who is currently enrolled.
How Do I Apply?
During the application process, will be accepting applications in the following way:
- Write a response at least 500 words up to 1,500 words in length on what or who inspired you to pursue a career in law.
- The application should be emailed to [email protected] only during the application period.
Applications sent before or after this time will not be considered.
- Make sure to include your contact information. List your full name, phone number, and email address.
- Must be in Word format or PDF. No other formats will be accepted.
- Do not include anything other than your article and contact information.
When Can I Apply?
We will be accepting applications between June 1st, 2018 until August 31st, 2018.
How Will The Winner Be Determined?
We will review all applications and select the top entry that we view best captures the essence of the contest. Once we have selected the winner, we will make an announcement on whatever social media we deem best-fitting. The actual winner will be chosen by Dellino Law Group at its sole discretion.
When Will The Winner Be Selected?
We will review all articles by September 1st and post them to the site during the month of September 2018. The winner will be eligible for the $1,000 to be paid towards the Fall 2018 or Spring 2019 semester.
*Terms & Conditions
By submitting your article to us, you expressly consent and authorize the transfer of ownership of your application to Dellino Law Group to use as it sees fit throughout its website and social media networks. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not submit your content for review. Dellino Law Group exclusively reserves the right to determine in its discretion which applications are deemed the best to be considered the winner.