We help clients navigate family law matters. Helping people through difficult times means that we understand that going through these kinds of experiences can be damaging and traumatic. We seek to redefine these experiences by supporting our clients’ fresh starts or healing transformations. We are seeking someone to join our team who shares in this vision and wants to bring sales skills to converting callers to potential new clients.
The Client Liaison / Intake Specialist will be responsible for communicating with people who are in need of assistance with their family case. From the moment a client contacts us for assistance to the time they hire us to represent them, the Client Liaison / Intake Specialist is responsible for managing the relationship and acting as the face of the firm. This person should be compassionate, patient, and have the ability to communicate effectively.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
– Speaking with all potential new clients
– Managing intake information
– Diligently following up and tracking client referrals
– Scheduling paid consultations
We utilize Slack, Clio, Lawmatics, Microsoft Office, and Google products to communicate as a team and help retain potential clients. Familiarity with these programs is a plus.
Ideal Applicant Possess The Following Traits:
- Strong customer service skills
- Sales Skills
- Pleasant and upbeat personality
- Understands having a sense of urgency
- Ability to multi-task
- Phone skills and comfortable having long conversations about personal issues where you do most of the listening
What We Offer:
- Annual salary of $45-50K base, with incentive opportunities monthly for more financial bonuses
- Cash wellness payment
- Fully paid employer medical/dental/vision and life insurance
- Discretionary Unlimited PTO
- Annual domestic plane ticket
- Incentive for long term investment in the firm, with 7-11% of base salary in retirement regardless of your contribution after meeting eligibility requirements.
This is an entry level position with room to advance. This position may require in office training if you are local, otherwise remote work is okay.
Required work hours for this position are Monday through Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm. (PST)
All inquiries will be held kept confidential.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.