While we offer full-service representation to people that need it, it’s not right for every divorce. Family court is difficult to navigate, the required paperwork can be complicated, and accuracy in documents is critical and errors can have serious long-term implications. But for an uncontested divorce, full-service representation can be overkill. We are pleased to now provide competent and complete attorney reviewed legal documents for all of Washington State at flat fees.
We are a law firm, NOT a DIY or “divorce kit” company. When you purchase one of our flat fee packages you’ll never have to worry about:
- Whether the legal language is correct on your documents
- Whether your court documents are up to date
- Where the documents are sent and when
- Whether you possibly forgot or otherwise failed to provide the court with a required document
- What copies of documents you (and your spouse) receive and when
- Navigating the court system, email, and phone lines to check on your case status
We will handle ALL of that for you.