We are a fast-paced family law firm, looking for an experienced Family Law Attorney to join our team!
We are looking for an experienced family law attorney who is ready to take their career to the next level. We offer a flexible work environment, great benefits, and autonomy. The ideal candidate for this position is experienced and able to manage a litigation caseload, and handle cases from inception through temporary orders, discovery, settlement, and trial. Further, they are a self-starter with a strong understanding of Washington family law and interpersonal skills.
We are accepting resumes from attorneys with 2 to 8 years of family law experience. Applicants must have the requisite experience and also be comfortable with technology, write professionally, and have a sense of humor. We prefer applicants who are seeking professional growth and long-term opportunities. This position has a strong earning potential and full benefits package.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
Oversee and manage a caseload of family law cases that will vary in numbers, depending upon the needs of the cases including high conflict cases.
- Uphold a steady schedule of hearings, court appearances, and mediations
- Respond to the urgent needs of clients.
- Manage cases from inception to trial when needed
- Handle and prepare for motion hearings, mediations, and trial proceedings
- Manage discovery process in litigation cases
- Maintain high ethical standards
- Maintain high organizational standards
- Proficient and experienced in family law in Washington state
- Personable, empathetic, and professional in communications with clients
- Professional in communications with third parties
- The Firm’s billable hour requirements are 115 minimum monthly with a 130 monthly target.
Applicant Qualifications – MUST have:
- Litigation experience
- Quality writing skills
- Interpersonal skills and desire to help clients
- Ability to work efficiently in a team environment
- Familiarity with Washington law, standardized Dissolution forms
- Sense of humor
What We Offer:
- Great compensation
- Generous 401K Plan
- PTO, paid holidays
- One round-trip plane ticket, per year
- Other wellness benefits
All inquiries will be held kept confidential.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.