Seeking a paralegal to join our family law team. We support each other and our clients and give for a high level of client service, professionalism, and humanity to all we do.
What you will do at DLG:
As a paralegal at Dellino Family Law Group, you will be responsible for client communications, scheduling, and case management; producing, organizing, and maintaining litigation documents; preparation of and answering discovery; drafting of simple motions in consultation with attorneys; conducting research, and assisting in drafting documents and binders and preparing for mediation and trials.
The skills you bring:
- At least three year’s experience and knowledge of Washington State court rules and procedures related to motion practice in King, Snohomish, and Pierce counties. Other counties a bonus, but not required.
- Experience with Dropbox/Adobe/MS Office 365/Slack/Apple/Clio or ability to learn quickly
- Quality communication and writing skills
- Desire to be part of a team and part of our community
- Sense of humor
- Ability to meet agreed-upon billable hour requirements
What DLG gives you:
- Competitive benefits – fully paid employee healthcare, vision, dental insurance, vacation
- Generous 401K after eligibility and profit share (average of 7-12% of base pay annually regardless if whether you contribute)
- Hybrid option — work from home or in office, we do what is best for you and have both options for our team. We have been remote and hybrid since 2013.
- A work style and plan that fits your lifestyle
- Unlimited PTO once eligible
- Flexible terms – a work plan that meets the needs of your lifestyle
- Compensation commensurate with your experience
- Fully paid annual office closures for the winter holiday, usually two weeks, and Fourth of July week, all holidays.
- Monthly wellness benefits and technology benefits
- Annual domestic plane ticket
- Annual fully paid staff retreat
- Monthly team Happy Hours (optional)
We are an equal opportunity employer.
In furtherance of our culture of embracing diversity, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
All inquiries will be maintained in strict confidence. Interested candidates should submit a résumé and cover letter. We will be in touch soon and can’t wait to meet you!
All inquiries will be held kept confidential.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.